The Daily Texture for 12/01/2014
I'm sure you can guess from the title what inspired this daily texture, Cranberry and Stuffing. :) Pops of cranberry red, paired with a touch of green and rich golden hues in the center will give your images a wonderful glow on your focal point. Check out the images below made using this texture.
NEW: Visit the new website DailyTexture.Com where you'll find Daily Texture Collections and it's also the new home for future individual daily textures.
Click here to return to the
Be sure to share your finished creations with us on our Facebook page too!
NEW! You're invited to join the Artistry Beyond the Camera Group on Facebook, where you can share your photo art made with the Daily Textures!
NEW! Video Demonstrations On YouTube showing how I work with The Daily Textures. Click here to view the channel.
Search the blog:
Recommended Tutorials on You Tube
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Remask for Beginners by Topaz Labs
• Remask 4 Tutorial by Topaz Labs
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace